Movies like Reign Over Me (movies similar to Reign Over Me)

• Reign Over Me is a great movie. And, if you enjoyed the movie, you are sure gonna love these. Lets make a list of movies that are similar or suited for same audience.

• Movies like Reign Over Me (movies similar to Reign Over Me)

• Ordinary People 1980

Beth Calvin and their son Conrad are living in the aftermath of the death of the other son. Conrad is overcome by grief and misplaced guilt to the extent of a suicide attempt. He is in therapy. Beth had always preferred his brother and is having ...

Ordinary People features emotional, realistic, psychological, serious and compassionate style.

• Short Term 12 2013

Grace a compassionate young supervisor at a foster care facility works with her boyfriend and colleague Mason to help at-risk teens. But when a new charge dredges up memories of her own troubled past Graces tough exterior begins eroding.

Short Term 12 features emotional, thought provoking, touching, realistic and compassionate style.

• Last Orders 2001

Jack Dodd was a London butcher who enjoyed a pint with his mates for over 50 years. When he died he died as he lived with a smile on his face watching a horse race on which he had bet with borrowed money. But before he died he had a final ...

Last Orders features realistic, touching, sentimental, talky and sincere style.

• Manchester by the Sea 2016

After his older brother passes away Lee Chandler is forced to return home to care for his 16-year-old nephew. There he is compelled to deal with a tragic past that separated him from his family and the community where he was born and raised.

Manchester by the Sea features depressing, heartbreaking, psychological, emotional and sad style.

Make a Post or Browse

Browse Celeb Feed

Recently added

© DiscussIMDB, All rights reserved. DiscussIMDB is not affiliated with IMDb