Movies like Suicide squad (movies similar to Suicide squad)

• Maximum Ride 2016

Six children genetically cross-bred with avian DNA complete with wings take flight around the country to discover their origins.

Maximum Ride features enigmatic, tense, suspense, surprise ending and exciting

• Movies like Suicide squad (movies similar to Suicide squad)

• G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra 2009

From the Egyptian desert to deep below the polar ice caps the elite G.I. JOE team uses the latest in next-generation spy and military equipment to fight the corrupt arms dealer Destro and the growing threat of the mysterious Cobra organization to ...

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra features exciting, entertaining, serious, comic and captivating style.

• Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn 2020

After splitting with the Joker Harley Quinn joins superheroes Black Canary Huntress and Renee Montoya to save a young girl from an evil crime lord.

Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn features exciting, psychotronic, humorous, entertaining and tense style.

• The Suicide Squad 2021

The continuing escapades of the Suicide Squad.

The Suicide Squad features intense, entertaining, psychotronic and reboot

• Thor 2011

Against his father Odins will The Mighty Thor - a powerful but arrogant warrior god - recklessly reignites an ancient war. Thor is cast down to Earth and forced to live among humans as punishment. Once here Thor learns what it takes to be a ...

Thor features humorous, exciting, stylized, epic and suspense style.

• Dark Phoenix 2019

Gathered together by Professor Charles Xavier to protect a world that fears and hates them the X-Men had fought many battles been on adventures that spanned galaxies grappled enemies of limitless might but none of this could prepare them for the ...

Dark Phoenix features comic, exciting, surprise ending, suspense and entertaining style.

• Guardians of the Galaxy 2014

Light years from Earth 26 years after being abducted Peter Quill finds himself the prime target of a manhunt after discovering an orb wanted by Ronan the Accuser.

Guardians of the Galaxy features humorous, futuristic, exciting, captivating and suspenseful style.

• Transformers: The Last Knight 2017

Autobots and Decepticons are at war with humans on the sidelines. Optimus Prime is gone. The key to saving our future lies buried in the secrets of the past in the hidden history of Transformers on Earth.

Transformers: The Last Knight features absurd, suspense, entertaining, surprise ending and psychotronic style.

• Maximum Ride 2016

Six children genetically cross-bred with avian DNA complete with wings take flight around the country to discover their origins.

Maximum Ride features enigmatic, tense, suspense, surprise ending and exciting

• G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra 2009

From the Egyptian desert to deep below the polar ice caps the elite G.I. JOE team uses the latest in next-generation spy and military equipment to fight the corrupt arms dealer Destro and the growing threat of the mysterious Cobra organization to ...

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra features exciting, entertaining, serious, comic and captivating style.

Make a Post or Browse

Browse Celeb Feed

Recently added

© DiscussIMDB, All rights reserved. DiscussIMDB is not affiliated with IMDb