Good Boys - Trivia, Questions and Fun Facts

• Fan of Good Boys or just want to share your movie knowledge? This topic is dedicated to all trivia and questions related to Good Boys

• Good Boys - Trivia, Questions and Fun Facts

• Toward the end of the film, Lily and Hannah ask Thor to sing because they missed their concert. It's shown in a deleted scene that they missed their concert because of heavy traffic due to the accident Thor, Max and Lucas caused on the freeway getting to the mall.

• Approximately 300 child actors read for the part of Thor but Brady Noon's delivery of the line "four miles? How the fuck are we gonna get four miles?" is what made him stand out.

• The brand name of the beer Thor shoplifts is "Generisch," which is German for "Generic."

• Gene Stupnitsky and Lee Eisenberg co-directed the movie together but ultimately, the former received directing credit.

• The three child actors were often given lines and words to say with no context or explanation for what they meant. Director Gene Stupnitsky and producer Lee Eisenberg refused to answer any questions the children had and told them to ask their mothers instead.

• While he doesn't appear in the film itself, producer Seth Rogen plays himself in a short skit introducing the official red band trailer (intended for adult audiences only), where he tells the three leads they're too young to watch the trailer.

• Midori Francis (Lily) described the film as "Stand by Me (1986) with anal beads".

• The bonus features show an alternate ending featuring the after-party of Thor's play. It is set at school instead of a private residence, and it is Lucas rather than Max who says the line about it being cool how Thor "stabbed that pimp" in the play, with Thor stating that Mr. K. said that was exactly "how that happened" (this made Jacob Tremblay start laughing off-screen). Most notably, in this ending, Max is still dating Brixlee (Millie Davis), whereas in the theatrical ending, they have broken up and he has brought another girl. Other than that, the endings are practically the same.

• The school used in the film is Jacob Tremblay's school in real life. According to director Gene Stupnitsky, 15 schools were considered for the film, but they liked Jacob's school the best. A movie extra shows his real life locker with the school books he uses for his classes.

• The scene at the mall is the same place where The 40-Year-Old Virgin (2005) was filmed and the same electronics store was used in one scene when they were getting a new Drone.

• Retta (Lucas' Mom) is one of the stars of the similarly titled Good Girls (2018).

• Jacob Tremblay and Brady Noon have the same sense of humor, this is shown in the gag reel and deleted/alternate scenes in the bonus features where Jacob is laughing at Brady saying and doing really dirty jokes/lines that weren't in the movie.

• The film received an R rating for strong crude sexual content, drug and alcohol material, and language - all involving tweens. This marked the first time an R rating had been given with the description "all involving tweens."

• Will Forte, Jacob Tremblay, and Keith L. Williams all previously worked in The Last Man on Earth (2015).

• In the opening Point Grey logo, one of the things written on a school desk is "Thor=Sippy Cup," which later becomes the film's plot point.

• Despite the adult language, Brady Noon's (Thor) parents don't allow him to say words like 'crap' at home. In interviews, he doesn't even say the word, instead choosing to spell it out as 'C-R-A-P'.

• TMZ leaked photos of a stand in for Keith L. Williams wearing blackface makeup during production. Producer Seth Rogen stated "As soon as I was made aware of it, I ensured we put an end to it - and I give my word that on any project my team and I are involved in, we will take every precaution to make sure something similar does not take place again."

• The boys attend John Adams Middle School (abbreviated in the film as 'JAMS') and located in Illinois. Film makers Gene Stupnitsky and Lee Eisenberg also wrote "Bad Teacher (2011)" in which the lead character teaches at John Adams Middle School - also abbreviated 'JAMS' and set in Illinois.

• Millie Davis, who plays Brixlee, was also in Wonder with Jacob Tremblay, who plays Max in this movie.

Make a Post or Browse

Browse Celeb Feed

Recently added

© DiscussIMDB, All rights reserved. DiscussIMDB is not affiliated with IMDb