Movies like Suicide squad (movies similar to Suicide squad)

• G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra 2009

From the Egyptian desert to deep below the polar ice caps the elite G.I. JOE team uses the latest in next-generation spy and military equipment to fight the corrupt arms dealer Destro and the growing threat of the mysterious Cobra organization to ...

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra features exciting, comic, entertaining, serious and captivating style.

• Movies like Suicide squad (movies similar to Suicide squad)

• Thor 2011

Against his father Odins will The Mighty Thor - a powerful but arrogant warrior god - recklessly reignites an ancient war. Thor is cast down to Earth and forced to live among humans as punishment. Once here Thor learns what it takes to be a ...

Thor features humorous, exciting, stylized, epic and intense style.

From the Egyptian desert to deep below the polar ice caps the elite G.I. JOE team uses the latest in next-generation spy and military equipment to fight the corrupt arms dealer Destro and the growing threat of the mysterious Cobra organization to ...

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra features exciting, comic, entertaining, serious and captivating style.

• Thor 2011

Against his father Odins will The Mighty Thor - a powerful but arrogant warrior god - recklessly reignites an ancient war. Thor is cast down to Earth and forced to live among humans as punishment. Once here Thor learns what it takes to be a ...

Thor features humorous, exciting, stylized, epic and suspense style.

• Gods of Egypt 2016

A common thief joins a mythical god on a quest through Egypt.

Gods of Egypt features exciting, serious, stylized, epic and entertaining style.

• Guardians of the Galaxy 2014

Light years from Earth 26 years after being abducted Peter Quill finds himself the prime target of a manhunt after discovering an orb wanted by Ronan the Accuser.

Guardians of the Galaxy features humorous, futuristic, exciting, captivating and suspenseful style.

• Independence Day 1996

On July 2 a giant alien mothership enters orbit around Earth and deploys several dozen saucer-shaped destroyer spacecraft that quickly lay waste to major cities around the planet. On July 3 the United States conducts a coordinated ...

Independence Day features exciting, semi serious, suspenseful, tense and suspense style.

• Thor 2011

• Gods of Egypt 2016

Gods of Egypt features exciting, serious, stylized, epic and entertaining style.

Light years from Earth 26 years after being abducted Peter Quill finds himself the prime target of a manhunt after discovering an orb wanted by Ronan the Accuser.

Guardians of the Galaxy features humorous, futuristic, exciting, captivating and suspenseful style.

• Independence Day 1996

On July 2 a giant alien mothership enters orbit around Earth and deploys several dozen saucer-shaped destroyer spacecraft that quickly lay waste to major cities around the planet. On July 3 the United States conducts a coordinated ...

Independence Day features exciting, semi serious, suspenseful, tense and suspense style.

• Thor 2011

• Gods of Egypt 2016

• Independence Day 1996

• Aquaman 2018

Arthur Curry learns that he is the heir to the underwater kingdom of Atlantis and must step forward to lead his people and to be a hero to the world.

Aquaman features exciting, psychotronic, twists and turns, entertaining and colourful style.

• Thor 2011

Thor features humorous, exciting, stylized, epic and psychotronic style.

Make a Post or Browse

Browse Celeb Feed

Recently added

© DiscussIMDB, All rights reserved. DiscussIMDB is not affiliated with IMDb