Since our fall knit-along is about to start, I wanted to take a sec to say THANK...

• Since our fall knit-along is about to start, I wanted to take a sec to say THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU to the lovely and talented lady who taught me how to knit when I was a teenager..my Mama. ♥️ My mom knit this sweater I’m wearing years ago (I’ve been taking care of it, Mom!!) and crocheted that yummy furry shawl on my bed. Over the years she has made me countless amazing pieces that I love. I grew up with a huge respect for needle work because I’ve been watching my mom knit and crochet since I was born. She is also the reason I know how to sew and now am able to make sweaters and clothes for my daughter. ♥️ I can’t wait to one day pass this knowledge down to Harper, just like you did for me, Mom! Thanks for showing me your skills...and I hope to one day knit something as badass as this sweater. @storms.karen 💕 #igetitfrommymama #knittersofinstagram #dropshouldersweater

Kirsten Storms

Kirsten Storms posted in #instagram

• Since our fall knit-along is about to start, I wanted to take a sec to say THANK...

Make a Post or Browse

Browse Celeb Feed

Recently added

© DiscussIMDB, All rights reserved. DiscussIMDB is not affiliated with IMDb