I’ve been wanting to post about some of my favorite makeup products and I though...

• I’ve been wanting to post about some of my favorite makeup products and I thought I’d start with one of my favorite makeup brands @aestheticacosmetics! And my homies over at Aesthetica are so happy about my obsession with their Banana Setting Powder that they’ve given me a code for you guys to get 30% off your order! —> KSTORMS30 First, this is not an ad and I’m not getting paid for this, I genuinely love their products. I started using their Powder Contour Palette yeeeears ago when I first wanted to learn how to contour my cheeks. In these pics all of the makeup I’m wearing (minus my foundation) is from @aestheticacosmetics. Pic 1: The “Be Fierce” Eyeshadow compact, which has my favorite colors to wear on my lids - I can’t get enough of these peaches and reds. I am also wearing the dark brown shadow as my eyeliner on top and the red sparkle as my bottom liner. The other item pictured is the Banana Setting Powder, which I use as my last step to set my face. 🙌🏼 Pic 2: A closer look at the “Be Fierce” colors 😻 Pic 3: Their Jet Black waterproof eyeliner. It has a felt tip and it’s super easy to create thin line or thicker cat eye line. Also, it’s doesn’t bleed onto your lid - it’s legit. Pic 4: The Highlighter compact in “Starlite” (which I’m also wearing on my cheekbones in these pics!). Most of @aestheticacosmetics products come with little “How to use this” guides with pics and/or written instructions. If you’ve never contoured your face before and you want to try it, the guide shows where to apply what color depending on what shape your face is. They have a lot of other great products (like the bronzer compact, a lip palette that is glorious, and eyebrow palette - which I used to fill in my brows. It even has little stencils to get the arch exactly how you want it!). If you wanna snag some of the things in these pics or something else from them, don’t forget, you can get 30% off using the code KSTORMS30 More makeup faves to come!! And thanks to @aestheticacosmetics for providing the discount code! ♥️ you guys! 🙆🏼♀

Kirsten Storms

Kirsten Storms posted in #instagram

• I’ve been wanting to post about some of my favorite makeup products and I though...

Make a Post or Browse

Browse Celeb Feed

Recently added

© DiscussIMDB, All rights reserved. DiscussIMDB is not affiliated with IMDb