Movies like Holy Matrimony (movies similar to Holy Matrimony)

• Holy Matrimony is a great movie. And, if you enjoyed the movie, you are sure gonna love these. Lets make a list of movies that are similar or suited for same audience.

• Movies like Holy Matrimony (movies similar to Holy Matrimony)

• The Hollywood Sign 2001

Three washed-up actors must deliver the most convincing performances of their lives as part of a dangerous plot designed to finance their triumphant comeback.

The Hollywood Sign features realistic, semi serious and humorous

• Quick Change 1990

With the aid of his girlfriend Phyllis Potter and best friend Loomis Grimm enters a Manhattan bank dressed as a clown creates a hostage situation and executes a flawless robbery. The only thing left for the trio to do is make their getaway out ...

Quick Change features humorous, feel good, light, absurd and witty style.

• I Can Quit Whenever I Want 2014

A university researcher is fired because of the cuts to university. To earn a living he decides to produce drugs recruiting his former colleagues who despite their skills are living at the margins of society.

I Can Quit Whenever I Want features humorous, semi serious and realistic

• Scorched 2003

Three bank tellers. One goal knock the place over. The ultimate inside jobs plotted by three people with nothing to lose.

Scorched features humorous, feel good, semi serious, funny and entertaining style.

• Kings Ransom 2005

Hoping to foil his own gold-digging wifes plan a loathsome businessman arranges his own kidnapping only to realize that there are plenty of other people interested in his wealth as well.

Kings Ransom features witty, humorous, semi serious, feel good and light style.

• Stealing Rembrandt 2003

Two bumbling scrap metal thieves - father and son - steal the wrong painting during a museum heist. The painting turns out to be the only original Rembrandt painting in Denmark and all hell breaks loose. What do you do when youve got ...

Stealing Rembrandt features humorous, suspenseful, semi serious and realistic

• Screwed 2000

A chauffeur kidnaps his rich bosss dog to hold it for ransom but when she accidentally gets the dog back she thinks that its the chauffeur whos been kidnapped.

Screwed features humorous, feel good, witty, not serious and funny style.

Make a Post or Browse

Browse Celeb Feed

Recently added

© DiscussIMDB, All rights reserved. DiscussIMDB is not affiliated with IMDb