I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry - Trivia, Questions and Fun Facts

• Fan of I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry or just want to share your movie knowledge? This topic is dedicated to all trivia and questions related to I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry

• I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry - Trivia, Questions and Fun Facts

• While filming the hearing scene, when Dan Aykroyd made his way to the middle of the room to shout "enough," Adam Sandler and Kevin James cheered him on, thus starting a standing ovation from the extras. According to director Dennis Dugan, Aykroyd missed the rehearsal for the scene, so the extras were unaware of what he was going to do. The segment was caught on film and can be found in the extras on the DVD.

• During the parade when Chuck and Larry are quizzing each other on different aspects of each other's personalities, Adam Sandler and Kevin James each give their real birthdays when asked.

• During the gay costume party, Chuck dresses up as a vampire. Starting in 2012, Adam Sandler would star in the Hotel Transylvania film series as the voice of Dracula.

• This is the first time Dennis Dugan directed an Adam Sandler movie since Big Daddy (1999).

• Film debut of Jamie Chung.

• This was Adam Sandler's first Universal Pictures film since Bulletproof (1996).

• Adam Sandler's wife Jackie appears as the school teacher when Larry goes to his daughter's career day.

• When Chuck confuses David Spade for Jessica Biel in the playboy bunny outfit, in the shot from behind, it's actually Biel herself in the outfit.

• The address on Larry's mail (264 Bay 22nd Street, Brooklyn) is the real address where they shot the exteriors of Larry's house and neighborhood.

• Actress and singer Lainie Kazan appeared in one scene as Chuck's mother, but it was deleted. It is included on the DVD.

• Steve Buscemi was actually a New York City Firefighter before he became an actor. His brother is an actor, Michael Buscemi, who plays a firefighter -- "Higgy" in the credits, "Higgins" on his uniform. In turn, an actual firefighter named Mark Higgins (and childhood friend of Sandler's) appears in the movie, but is credited only as "Fireman", along with several other actual firefighters.

• In November 2007, the producers of Australian film Strange Bedfellows (2004) sued Universal Studios for copyright infringement. The suit was withdrawn in April 2008 after the producers got an early draft of this film that predated their film, and they were satisfied they had not been plagiarized.

• It represents Adam Sandler and Universal Pictures' fourth collaboration, and their first movie together in eleven years. It is also Sandler's first major film not released by Columbia Pictures since Little Nicky (2000), which was released by New Line Cinema.

• When Chuck and Larry are moving into Larry's house, Theresa is watching the Price is Right, which was hosted by Bob Barker at the time. This is a likely reference to Happy Gilmore, in which Sandler's character fights Bob Barker.

Make a Post or Browse

Browse Celeb Feed

Recently added

© DiscussIMDB, All rights reserved. DiscussIMDB is not affiliated with IMDb