My New Year’s wish is that each and every one of you would be surrounded by love...

• My New Year’s wish is that each and every one of you would be surrounded by love today, even if your loved ones are far away, that their spirits would fill you in every orifice of your being, that knowing you are truly loved by someone would really sink in and connect, and that knowing that you truly love someone would give you the feeling that you’ve reached the highest pinnacle there is in life. Love is a word thrown around a lot, relationships can be over simplified in the media, but the truth is that not everyone knows love, not everyone is rich in friendship, not everyone has that bounty. I am so grateful for mine and my desire for 2020 is that I would nurture my relationships, that I would deepen those that I am lucky enough to have and that I would trust that there is no better place to invest my time. #happynewyear2020

Evangeline Lilly

Evangeline Lilly posted in #instagram

• My New Year’s wish is that each and every one of you would be surrounded by love...

Make a Post or Browse

Browse Celeb Feed

Recently added

© DiscussIMDB, All rights reserved. DiscussIMDB is not affiliated with IMDb