Cillian Murphy doing his part to put a spotlight on Dublin’s homeless crisis. Sw...

• Cillian Murphy doing his part to put a spotlight on Dublin’s homeless crisis. Swipe 👉for 6 fabulous photos by @mcbridepete at the launch of the Simon House of Light festival at @powerscourtcentre in Dublin on Thursday evening. The event raises money for @dublinsimoncommunity. ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣
    ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣
    Cillian talked about the challenges of solving the homeless crisis: “I think we all know how serious this problem is and I think we all know that while it's felt more keenly at Christmas time, it exists all year round and I think you'd probably agree with me when I say, that it's not a problem that needs to exist in Irish society. If there’s enough imagination, if there’s enough resources, if people actively engage with it, I think hopefully it’s something we can solve.⁣ I want to say that we're very lucky to have Dublin Simon Community here, they've been doing such amazing, sterling work for many, many years, so this is a tribute to them. It takes a lot of empathy and a lot of courage to keep doing that sort of work, so a round of applause for Dublin Simon Community.” Photographer @mcbridepete described Cillian as hands-in-pocket very unassuming and lovely. ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣
    ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣
    The 3 day festival runs from 5PM - 10PM though Saturday night at @powerscourtcentre, with live music and an animated Christmas story projected on to the facade of the centre.⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣ Stop by if you can. ⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣Donate to this great cause at dubsimon.ie/donate-3⁣

Thanks so much to @mcbridepete for sharing these pics!⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣
    ·⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣⁣
    #helpthehomeless #christmasiscoming #cillianmurphy

Cillian Murphy

Cillian Murphy posted in #instagram

• Cillian Murphy doing his part to put a spotlight on Dublin’s homeless crisis. Sw...

Make a Post or Browse

Browse Celeb Feed

Recently added

© DiscussIMDB, All rights reserved. DiscussIMDB is not affiliated with IMDb