NEWS! A cap that Cillian Murphy wore in Peaky Blinders S3 is being auctioned at ...

• NEWS! A cap that Cillian Murphy wore in Peaky Blinders S3 is being auctioned at a charity ball this Friday 6th December to benefit Brainstorming UK and Brain Tumour Research. The cap is signed by Cillian and includes a signed certificate of authenticity with his message: “I hereby verify that the hat is the official hat worn by Tommy Shelby in Peaky Blinders S3. Through moments of glory & adversity this hat had me covered. Now I hand the care of it to you, I hope you will look after it as it looked after me. And through your help it’ll now be able to help others. BY ORDER OF THE PEAKY BLINDERS."⁣⁣
    ⁣⁣
    You can bid for the cap in person at the ball, or by sending a direct message before Friday to BrainstormingUK on twitter — at twitter.com/brainstorminguk — with your highest bid and they will pass it on to the auctioneer. DO NOT ask them about other bid amounts they’ve received as they can’t share them. ONLY contact them to place your own bid. It’s a great cause, please tag anyone that might be interested.⁣⁣
    ·⁣⁣
    📷: @robertviglasky #cillianmurphy #peakyblinders #tommyshelby #brainstorminguk @brainstorminguk @braintumourrsch

Cillian Murphy

Cillian Murphy posted in #instagram

• NEWS! A cap that Cillian Murphy wore in Peaky Blinders S3 is being auctioned at ...

Make a Post or Browse

Browse Celeb Feed

Recently added

© DiscussIMDB, All rights reserved. DiscussIMDB is not affiliated with IMDb