Last Vegas is a film I think back on and remember fondly. I'm amazed it's been 6...

• Last Vegas is a film I think back on and remember fondly. I'm amazed it's been 6 years already. Movies like this are a good reminder that life is meant to be lived to the fullest, no matter your age. #fbf

Morgan Freeman

Morgan Freeman posted in #instagram

• Last Vegas is a film I think back on and remember fondly. I'm amazed it's been 6...

• Under the Tuscan Sun 2003

After a rough divoce Frances a 35 year old book editor from San Francisco takes a tour of Tuscany at the urgings of her friends. On a whim she buys Bramasole a run down villa in the Tuscan countryside and begins to piece her life together ...

Under the Tuscan Sun features sentimental, feel good, humorous, romantic and scenic style.

• Last Vegas is a film I think back on and remember fondly. I'm amazed it's been 6...

• French Kiss 1995

French Kiss is director Kasdans best film since the Bodyguard. The plot involves a couple in love and one womans attempt to fly to Paris to get her lover back from a business trip and marry him. On the way she unknowingly smuggles something of ...

French Kiss features feel good, humorous, touching, sweet and light style.

• Pretty Woman 1990

When a millionaire wheeler-dealer enters a business contract with a Hollywood sex worker Vivian Ward he loses his heart in the bargain.

Pretty Woman features feel good, romantic, sweet, sentimental and fairy tale style.

• No Reservations 2007

Master chef Kate Armstrong runs her life and her kitchen with intimidating intensity. However a recipe for disaster may be in the works when she becomes the guardian of her young niece while crossing forks with the brash sous-chef who just joined ...

No Reservations features romantic, sentimental, feel good, sweet and uplifting style.

• The Holiday 2006

Two women one Cameron Diaz from America and one Kate Winslet from Britain swap homes at Christmastime after bad breakups with their boyfriends. Each woman finds romance with a local man Jude Law Jack Black but realizes that the imminent ...

The Holiday features feel good, romantic, sentimental, sweet and touching style.

• Eat Pray Love 2010

Liz Gilbert had everything a modern woman is supposed to dream of having a husband a house and a successful career yet like so many others she found herself lost confused and searching for what she really wanted in life. Newly divorced ...

Eat Pray Love features inspirational, touching, sentimental, road movie and romantic style.

• The Proposal 2009

When she learns shes in danger of losing her visa status and being deported overbearing book editor Margaret Tate forces her put-upon assistant Andrew Paxton to marry her.

The Proposal features feel good, romantic, light, witty and sweet style.

• Sabrina 1995

An ugly duckling having undergone a remarkable change still harbors feelings for her crush a carefree playboy but not before his business-focused brother has something to say about it.

Sabrina features sentimental, feel good, romantic, sweet and light style.

• Sleepless in Seattle 1993

A young boy who tries to set his dad up on a date after the death of his mother. He calls into a radio station to talk about his dads loneliness which soon leads the dad into meeting a Journalist Annie who flies to Seattle to write a story about ...

Sleepless in Seattle features sentimental, touching, feel good, realistic and romantic style.

• Chocolate 2000

A fable of emotional liberation and chocolate. A mother and daughter move to a small French town where they open a chocolate shop. The town religious and morally strict is against them as they represent free-thinking and indulgence. When a group ...

Chocolate features sentimental, feel good, romantic, sweet and humorous style.

• Love Actually 2003

Follows seemingly unrelated people as their lives begin to intertwine while they fall in and out of love. Affections languish and develop as Christmas draws near.

Love Actually features feel good, sentimental, romantic, touching and sweet style.

• Paris Can Wait 2016

A woman at a crossroads traveling to Cannes along with her successful film producer husband finds herself on a two-day road trip with his business associate. What follows is a carefree journey replete with diversions involving picturesque sites ...

Paris Can Wait features road movie, captivating, sentimental, thought provoking and humorous

• Breaking Up 1997

An aloof struggling food photographer thinks he has found true love with a fiery grade-school teacher. At first the relationship is all wine and roses but as they realize they have little in common besides great sex the romance wanes and they ...

Breaking Up features humorous, touching, semi serious, romantic and talky style.

• When Harry Met Sally... 1989

During their travels from Chicago to New York Harry and Sally Will debate whether or not sex ruins a perfect relationship between a man and a woman. Eleven years later and theyre still no closer to finding the answer.

When Harry Met Sally... features feel good, sentimental, sincere, sweet and romantic style.

• Somethings Gotta Give 2003

Harry Sanborn is an aged music industry exec with a fondness for younger women like Marin his latest trophy girlfriend. Things get a little awkward when Harry suffers a heart attack at the home of Marins mother Erica. Left in the care of ...

Somethings Gotta Give features feel good, humorous, romantic, light and sweet style.

• Amelie 2001

At a tiny Parisian caf the adorable yet painfully shy Amlie Audrey Tautou accidentally discovers a gift for helping others. Soon Amelie is spending her days as a matchmaker guardian angel and all-around do-gooder. But when she bumps into a ...

Amelie features touching, feel good, stylized, inspirational and sentimental style.

• Youve Got Mail 1998

Book superstore magnate Joe Fox and independent book shop owner Kathleen Kelly fall in love in the anonymity of the Internet both blissfully unaware that hes putting her out of business.

Youve Got Mail features feel good, sentimental, touching, sweet and light style.

• Fools Rush In 1997

Alex Whitman Matthew Perry is a designer from New York City who is sent to Las Vegas to supervise the construction of a nightclub that his firm has been hired to build. Alex is a straight-laced WASP-ish type who while enjoying a night on the ...

Fools Rush In features feel good, touching, humorous, sentimental and sweet style.

• Four Weddings and a Funeral 1994

Four Weddings And A Funeral is a British comedy about a British Man named Charles and an American Woman named Carrie who go through numerous weddings before they determine if they are right for one another.

Four Weddings and a Funeral features feel good, romantic, humorous, sweet and funny style.

Make a Post or Browse

Browse Celeb Feed

Recently added

© DiscussIMDB, All rights reserved. DiscussIMDB is not affiliated with IMDb