Fall Knit Along in the works! SO excited about this one guys 🙌🏼 @emmerylan and...

• Fall Knit Along in the works! SO excited about this one guys 🙌🏼 @emmerylan and I have teamed up with the insanely amazing @jenniferknitsla (her Los Angeles knitting store is a very popular yarn heaven)! Jennifer is widely known for her pattern making skills (she’s kind of the queen) and she designed The Barrington Beanie - which we’ve decided knit for the autumn season! This beanie is my idea of the perfect hat, not too slouchy and not too tight. I’ve not stopped wearing it since we picked it up from her store yesterday (it’s in the 90’s here and I’m still rocking it. It’s THAT CUTE). We feel blessed to have teamed up with Jennifer because of her belief that knitting can truly help people. As someone who suffers from depression, anxiety and a mood disorder - I know that the times I sit down to knit, I feel at peace. It does something for the brain ya’ll. 🙆🏼♀️ Emme, @jenniferknitsla and I will be posting all the info in the next few days. Be sure to give @jenniferknitsla a follow because she will have additional instruction videos for this easy (and spectacular) pattern. Also, kits will be available thru Jennifer’s website. ♥️ If you’re a beginner knitter or you’ve never knit before, this would be a great project for you too! Pattern and info will be available really soon! #TheBarringtonBeanie #knittersofinstagram #knitting #thisisnotanad #jenniferknitsla #FallKnittingwithEmKandJK

Kirsten Storms

Kirsten Storms posted in #instagram

• Fall Knit Along in the works! SO excited about this one guys 🙌🏼 @emmerylan and...

Make a Post or Browse

Browse Celeb Feed

Recently added

© DiscussIMDB, All rights reserved. DiscussIMDB is not affiliated with IMDb