#repost @the_cat_named_carrot ・・・ Carrot watching @theellenshow #catweek video t...

• #repost @the_cat_named_carrot
    ・・・
    Carrot watching @theellenshow [#catweek](/tags/catweek) video this morning. We learned three days ago Ellen loves Carrot. Even writing a comment on Carrots photo on Friday that said, “I look at this instagram all the time.” So I told the girls this morning how Ellen loves Carrot and does Cat Week. I pulled up cat week videos to show them and apparently Carrot really enjoyed watching them too. She jumped up there herself to get best seat in the house. So we watched a bunch of #catweek videos and Carrot couldn’t get enough of them. I think Carrot can become the next cat week sponsor. 😹 📺🐈🥕 🐾😸@the_cat_named_carrot @theellenshow @bailey_no_ordinary_cat @cats_of_instagram @catconworldwide @peoplepets @gato_cats @catconworldwide @andyylassner01 @catstermag @peoplepets @instagram @bethostern @msjennafischer @mandymooremm @andersonanimalshelter

Ellen DeGeneres

Ellen DeGeneres posted in #instagram

• #repost @the_cat_named_carrot ・・・ Carrot watching @theellenshow #catweek video t...

Make a Post or Browse

Browse Celeb Feed

Recently added

© DiscussIMDB, All rights reserved. DiscussIMDB is not affiliated with IMDb