So I’ve never done a sponsored post before but I’ve researched and tested these ...

• So I’ve never done a sponsored post before but I’ve researched and tested these @truwomen bars and feel like I can give you an honest review.
    First- planning what I’m going to eat consumes a ridiculous amount of my time because of all the foods that I avoid (No gluten! No gmo! No canola oil! No xylitol or erythritol! And many many more). I oscillate between eating keto and paleo. When I’m eating paleo I need snacks that I can bring with me to work or while traveling. Most protein bars contain inflammatory ingredients and so I usually avoid them. But I can sign off on the ingredients in these, and the carbohydrate profile is low enough that I could make these work even in ketosis.
    Second- they taste great. Obviously an important factor. They’re not chalky or too crumbly, the consistency is appealing, and they’re not too sweet. I Scream For Orange Cream is our favorite which brings me to...
    Third- I keep my kids on a low sugar diet and they are obsessed with these because they think they’re candy bars. I keep them in my backpack and when my kids start fighting in the car (instantly upon entering said car) I give them these and they’re quiet for like three entire minutes! An eternity for parents with multiple kids.
    So all in all I’m comfortable recommending these to you guys. Great taste, clean ingredients, guilt free and convenient for stressed out moms with human hurricanes for children. #truwomen

Megan Fox

Megan Fox posted in #instagram

• So I’ve never done a sponsored post before but I’ve researched and tested these ...

Make a Post or Browse

Browse Celeb Feed

Recently added

© DiscussIMDB, All rights reserved. DiscussIMDB is not affiliated with IMDb