Movies like Despicable Me 3 (movies similar to Despicable Me 3)

• Despicable Me 3 is a great movie. And, if you enjoyed the movie, you are sure gonna love these. Lets make a list of movies that are similar or suited for same audience.

• Movies like Despicable Me 3 (movies similar to Despicable Me 3)

• Penguins of Madagascar 2014

Skipper Kowalski Rico and Private join forces with undercover organization The North Wind to stop the villainous Dr. Octavius Brine from destroying the world as we know it.

Penguins of Madagascar features entertaining, humorous, funny, light and witty style.

• Big Hero 6 2014

The special bond that develops between plus-sized inflatable robot Baymax and prodigy Hiro Hamada who team up with a group of friends to form a band of high-tech heroes.

Big Hero 6 features touching, feel good, entertaining, exciting and futuristic style.

• Minions 2015

Minions Stuart Kevin and Bob are recruited by Scarlet Overkill a super-villain who alongside her inventor husband Herb hatches a plot to take over the world.

Minions features feel good, humorous, computer animated, light and 3d animation style.

• Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 2013

After the disastrous food storm in the first film Flint and his friends are forced to leave the town. Flint accepts the invitation from his idol Chester V to join The Live Corp Company which has been tasked to clean the island and where the best ...

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2 features feel good, exciting, humorous, colorful and entertaining style.

• Trolls World Tour 2020

Queen Poppy and Branch make a surprising discovery there are other Troll worlds beyond their own and their distinct differences create big clashes between these various tribes. When a mysterious threat puts all of the Trolls across the land in ...

Trolls World Tour features sweet, fairy tale, colorful, feel good and funny style.

• Home 2015

When Earth is taken over by the overly-confident Boov an alien race in search of a new place to call home all humans are promptly relocated while all Boov get busy reorganizing the planet. But when one resourceful girl Tip manages to avoid ...

Home features light, entertaining, exciting, emotional and semi serious style.

• Over the Moon 2020

In this animated musical a girl builds a rocket ship and blasts off hoping to meet a mythical moon goddess.

Over the Moon features touching, sweet, colorful, 3d animation and anime style.

Make a Post or Browse

Browse Celeb Feed

Recently added

© DiscussIMDB, All rights reserved. DiscussIMDB is not affiliated with IMDb