Movies like Then She Found Me (movies similar to Then She Found Me)

• Then She Found Me is a great movie. And, if you enjoyed the movie, you are sure gonna love these. Lets make a list of movies that are similar or suited for same audience.

• Movies like Then She Found Me (movies similar to Then She Found Me)

• Chinese Puzzle 2013

Xavier is a 40-year-old father of two who still finds life very complicated. When the mother of his children moves to New York he cant bear them growing up far away from him and so he decides to move there as well.

Chinese Puzzle features touching, humorous, feel good, romantic and unusual plot structure style.

• The Switch 2010

An unmarried 40-year-old woman turns to a turkey baster in order to become pregnant. Seven years later she reunites with her best friend who has been living with a secret he replaced her preferred sperm sample with his own.

The Switch features romantic, humorous, feel good, cute and romantic comedy style.

• Chaos Theory 2007

Frank Allen a professional speaker who lectures on time management has a perfectly ordered and scheduled life down to the minute. When his wife sets his clock forward 10 minutes as a joke his day is thrown off. Deciding that his strictly ordered ...

Chaos Theory features feel good, funny, humorous, touching and cult classic style.

• Tiptoes 2002

A man is reluctant to tell his fiancee that his parents uncle and brother are dwarfs.

Tiptoes features realistic, sentimental, touching, semi serious and humorous style.

Make a Post or Browse

Browse Celeb Feed

Recently added

© DiscussIMDB, All rights reserved. DiscussIMDB is not affiliated with IMDb