Not with My Wife, You Don't! - Trivia, Questions and Fun Facts

• Fan of Not with My Wife, You Don't! or just want to share your movie knowledge? This topic is dedicated to all trivia and questions related to Not with My Wife, You Don't!

• Not with My Wife, You Don't! - Trivia, Questions and Fun Facts

• By the large patch on the front of their jackets, Tom and Tank were members of the 334th Fighter Squadron in Korea. As of 2020, that is still and active unit of the U.S. Air Force. The pair are depicted as flying the North American F-86 Sabre fighter jet.

• Tank is depicted as the leader of the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds air demonstration team, flying the North Amercian F-100 Super Sabre fighter jet.

• Tony Curtis was the one who uttered the phrase "Arrividerci Mondo", which is also the title of the fictional film that Julieta watched. Coincidentally, Tony Curtis also appeared in the film Arrividerci, Baby (1966) which was released a couple of months after this film.

• Tony Curtis was seen in this movie flying a plane. A year before this film was released, he previously played a womanizing pilot in the film Boeing Boeing (1965).

• The private jet Tom fakes his way on disguised as an Arab is a 1964 Hawker-Siddely HS-125-1B, registration G-ASSI. It was later registered as 5N-AWD and was subsequently put out of service and in storage in 1983 at Luton, Bedfordshire, England, UK.

• While they both played service men in the Air Force for this film, Tony Curtis and George C. Scott once served in the Armed Forces during WWII and before entering show business. But unlike their characters, Curtis was in the Navy while Scott was in the Marines.

Make a Post or Browse

Browse Celeb Feed

Recently added

© DiscussIMDB, All rights reserved. DiscussIMDB is not affiliated with IMDb