Seizure - Trivia, Questions and Fun Facts

• Fan of Seizure or just want to share your movie knowledge? This topic is dedicated to all trivia and questions related to Seizure

• Seizure - Trivia, Questions and Fun Facts

• Production began in October 1972.

• In a 2007 interview with Maitland McDonagh, actress Martine Beswick related that Seizure (1974) was filmed within a lakeside house in Quebec, which also served as housing for the cast and crew to save on hotel costs, as well as to intensify the feeling of claustrophobia sought by director Oliver Stone. The house's plumbing noise would frequently ruin takes, so no one was allowed to use sinks, showers or toilets during shooting. "It was a little hairy, to say the least... everybody was a little crazed. I mean, the moods! The things that happened! And then the drinking. Everybody took to drinking. We'd have gallons of wine. I started making sangria. I became truly the Queen, I really did. I took over; the crew would eat stuff and leave dirty plates all around everywhere. I'm going, 'This cannot work! So I started leaving notes everywhere: 'If you do not clean that I will kill.'

• Crew members painted the leaves in the trees green in order to maintain some continuity because this movie was shot in the fall.

• Film debut of Richard Cox.

• Troy Donahue got hypothermia after jumping in an ice cold lake.

• Feature film debut of director Oliver Stone. When Scorpion Releasing was releasing Seizure (1974) for the first time in HD on BluRay in September 2014, Stone wrote a comment on his Facebook page(9/04/14): "Could be a quicky release, I have no idea. The film was my first brutal experience of filmmaking-call it a baptism by fire, it was as adventurous in its French-Canadian production as Salvador (1986) 13 years later in Mexico."

• It was freezing cold on the night that Mary Woronov's chase scene was filmed.

Make a Post or Browse

Browse Celeb Feed

Recently added

© DiscussIMDB, All rights reserved. DiscussIMDB is not affiliated with IMDb