Movies like My Fair Lady (movies similar to My Fair Lady)

• My Fair Lady is a great movie. And, if you enjoyed the movie, you are sure gonna love these. Lets make a list of movies that are similar or suited for same audience.

• Movies like My Fair Lady (movies similar to My Fair Lady)

• [Pride

• The Slipper and the Rose: The Story of Cinderella 1976

In the tiny kingdom of Euphrania the King and his court are most anxious to get Prince Edward wed. But Edward wants to marry for love. Meanwhile young Cinderella finds life drastically altered with her fathers death as shes forced to ...

The Slipper and the Rose: The Story of Cinderella features fairy tale, feel good, semi serious, stylized and touching style.

• Born Yesterday 1993

A businessman shows up in Washington to lobby agendas that are friendly to his construction plans. His ditsy ex-showgirl bimbo proves to be an embarrassment in social situations so he hires a reporter to teach her how to appear more intelligent. ...

Born Yesterday features semi serious, humorous, witty, satirical and clever style.

• Pretty Woman 1990

When a millionaire wheeler-dealer enters a business contract with a Hollywood sex worker Vivian Ward he loses his heart in the bargain.

Pretty Woman features feel good, romantic, sweet, sentimental and fairy tale style.

• The Sound of Music 1965

Film adaptation of a classic Rodgers and Hammerstein musical based on a nun who becomes a governess for an Austrian family.

The Sound of Music features sentimental, feel good, touching, humorous and captivating style.

• [Pride

• [Pride

• [Pride

Make a Post or Browse

Browse Celeb Feed

Recently added

© DiscussIMDB, All rights reserved. DiscussIMDB is not affiliated with IMDb