Movies like New York, I Love You (movies similar to New York, I Love You)

• New York, I Love You is a great movie. And, if you enjoyed the movie, you are sure gonna love these. Lets make a list of movies that are similar or suited for same audience.

• Movies like New York, I Love You (movies similar to New York, I Love You)

• Love Actually 2003

Follows seemingly unrelated people as their lives begin to intertwine while they fall in and out of love. Affections languish and develop as Christmas draws near.

Love Actually features feel good, romantic, sentimental, touching and sweet style.

• Paris, I Love You 2006

Olivier Assayas Gus Van Sant Wes Craven and Alfonso Cuaron are among the 20 distinguished directors who contribute to this collection of 18 stories each exploring a different aspect of Parisian life. The colourful characters in this drama include ...

Paris, I Love You features anthology, stylized, talky, romantic and emotional style.

• Happythankyoumoreplease 2010

Captures a generational moment - young people on the cusp of truly growing up tiring of their reflexive cynicism each in their own ways struggling to connect and define what it means to love and be loved. Six New Yorkers juggle love friendship ...

Happythankyoumoreplease features melancholic, touching, independent film, emotional and feel good style.

• Silver Linings Playbook 2012

After spending eight months in a mental institution a former teacher moves back in with his parents and tries to reconcile with his ex-wife.

Silver Linings Playbook features romantic, touching, offbeat, depressing and realistic style.

• The Last Days of Disco 1998

Two young women and their friends spend spare time at an exclusive nightclub in 1980s New York.

The Last Days of Disco features cult classic, talky, clever, witty and spiritual style.

• Broken English 2007

Nora Wilder Parker Posey a single career woman works at a Manhattan boutique hotel where her excellent skills in guest relations lack in the romantic department. If it is not her loving and dominant mother Gena Rowlands attempting to set her ...

Broken English features light, emotional, sweet, sexy and stylized style.

• 2 Days in Paris 2007

Adam Goldberg delivers quotan uproarious study in transatlantic culture panicquot as Jack an anxious hypochondriac-prone New Yorker vacationing throughout Europe with his breezy free-spirited Parisian girlfriend Marion. But when they make a ...

2 Days in Paris features humorous, romantic, artsy, funny and melancholic style.

• The Mirror Has Two Faces 1996

Rose Morgan who still lives with her mother is a professor of Romantic Literature who desperately longs for passion in her life. Gregory Larkin a mathematics professor has been burned by passionate relationships and longs for a sexless union ...

The Mirror Has Two Faces features feel good, light, humorous, sweet and sentimental style.

• Prime 2005

A career driven professional from Manhattan is wooed by a young painter who also happens to be the son of her psychoanalyst.

Prime features sweet, light, sentimental, romantic and funny style.

• Somethings Gotta Give 2003

Harry Sanborn is an aged music industry exec with a fondness for younger women like Marin his latest trophy girlfriend. Things get a little awkward when Harry suffers a heart attack at the home of Marins mother Erica. Left in the care of ...

Somethings Gotta Give features romantic, feel good, sweet, romantic comedy and light style.

• Friends with Kids 2011

In the wake of their friends marriages and eventual offspring longtime pals Julie and Jason decide to have a child together without becoming a couple. By becoming quottime-sharequot parents they reason they can experience the joys of ...

Friends with Kids features romantic, sweet, realistic, clever and unusual plot structure style.

• Playing by Heart 1998

Eleven articulate people work through affairs of the heart in L.A. Paul produces Hannahs TV cooking show. Mark is dying of AIDS. Men have scalded Meredith so she rebuffs Trents charm but he persists. The trendy prolix Joan tries to ...

Playing by Heart features sincere, light, romantic, sweet and independent film style.

• No Strings Attached 2011

Emma is a busy doctor who sets up a seemingly perfect arrangement when she offers her best friend Adam a relationship with one rule No strings attached. But when a fling becomes a thing can sex friends stay best friends

No Strings Attached features romantic, sexy, sweet, light and funny style.

• Jack Goes Boating 2010

A limo drivers blind date sparks a tale of love betrayal friendship and grace centered around two working-class New York City couples.

Jack Goes Boating features emotional, romantic, talky, melancholic and semi serious style.

• Sleeping with Other People 2015

Can two serial cheaters get a second chance at love After a one-night stand in college New Yorkers Lainey and Jake meet by chance twelve years later and discover they each have the same problem because of their monogamy-challenged ways neither ...

Sleeping with Other People features light, sexy, funny, sex comedy and teen style.

• A Lot Like Love 2005

On a flight from Los Angeles to New York Oliver and Emily make a connection only to decide that they are poorly suited to be together. Over the next seven years however they are reunited time and time again they go from being acquaintances to ...

A Lot Like Love features romantic, romantic comedy, sweet, light and feel good style.

• Sex and the City 2008

A New York writer on sex and love is finally getting married to her Mr. Big. But her three best girlfriends must console her after one of them inadvertently leads Mr. Big to jilt her.

Sex and the City features light, romantic, witty, romantic comedy and sexy style.

• 500 Days of Summer 2009

Tom greeting-card writer and hopeless romantic is caught completely off-guard when his girlfriend Summer suddenly dumps him. He reflects on their 500 days together to try to figure out where their love affair went sour and in doing so Tom ...

500 Days of Summer features sweet, romantic, touching, independent film and offbeat style.

• The Wackness 2008

Set in New York City in the sweltering summer The Wackness tells the story of a troubled teenage drug dealer who trades pot for therapy sessions with a drug-addled psychiatrist. Things get more complicated when he falls for one of his classmates ...

The Wackness features realistic, touching, independent film, humorous and semi serious style.

Make a Post or Browse

Browse Celeb Feed

Recently added

© DiscussIMDB, All rights reserved. DiscussIMDB is not affiliated with IMDb