Grease 2 - Trivia, Questions and Fun Facts

• Michelle Pfeiffer's first major starring role. Publicity for the movie described her as a "newcomer".

• Grease 2 - Trivia, Questions and Fun Facts

• Debbie Harry was initially asked to play Stephanie Zinone. She declined, saying she was too old to play a high school student.

• Adrian Zmed played Danny Zuko in "Grease" on Broadway.

• Unlike Michelle Pfeiffer, Maxwell Caulfield's career was severely damaged by the film. He has been quoted as saying: "Before Grease 2 came out, I was being hailed as the next Richard Gere or John Travolta. However, when Grease 2 flopped, nobody would touch me. It felt like a bucket of cold water had been thrown in my face. It took me 10 years to get over Grease 2."

• Grease producer Allan Carr also produced Grease 2, and had a hand in casting Lorna Luft as Paulette in Grease 2. He would go on to put together and produce the infamous 1988 Oscar show which had Rob Lowe dancing around with Snow White singing "Proud Mary". Allan Carr had asked his Grease cast member Lorna Luft to appear in that number with Lowe, but she said no.

• One of the first movie musical sequels since the Broadway Melody series of the 1920s, '30s and '40s.

Make a Post or Browse

Browse Celeb Feed

Recently added

© DiscussIMDB, All rights reserved. DiscussIMDB is not affiliated with IMDb