Movies like Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (movies similar to Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace)

• Dune 2021

A mythic and emotionally charged heros journey Dune tells the story of Paul Atreides a brilliant and gifted young man born into a great destiny beyond his understanding must travel to the most dangerous planet in the universe to ensure ...

Dune features epic, cerebral, suspense, captivating and tense style.

• Movies like Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (movies similar to Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace)

Twelve years after exploring Pandora and joining the Navi Jake Sully has since raised a family with Neytiri and established himself within the clans of the new world. Of course peace can only last so long. Especially when the military ...

Avatar: The Way of Water features futuristic, exciting, breathtaking, epic and colorful style.

• Movies like Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace (movies similar to Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace)

• Serenity 2005

When the renegade crew of Serenity agrees to hide a fugitive on their ship they find themselves in an action-packed battle between the relentless military might of a totalitarian regime who will destroy anything or anyone to get the girl ...

Serenity features futuristic, action packed, semi serious, visually stunning and cult classic style.

• Krull 1983

A prince and a fellowship of companions set out to rescue his bride from a fortress of alien invaders who have arrived on their home planet.

Krull features dark fantasy, exciting, cult classic, light and futuristic style.

• The Fifth Element 1997

In 2257 a taxi driver is unintentionally given the task of saving a young girl who is part of the key that will ensure the survival of humanity.

The Fifth Element features futuristic, breathtaking, exciting, visually stunning and colorful style.

Make a Post or Browse

Browse Celeb Feed

Recently added

© DiscussIMDB, All rights reserved. DiscussIMDB is not affiliated with IMDb