The Change-Up - Trivia, Questions and Fun Facts

• Fan of The Change-Up or just want to share your movie knowledge? This topic is dedicated to all trivia and questions related to The Change-Up

• The Change-Up - Trivia, Questions and Fun Facts

• Ryan Reynolds and Jason Bateman are long-time friends.

• For tax purposes, the film was shot in Atlanta which was supposed to be warmer than Los Angeles in the middle of winter. A major snowstorm crippled the city for days.

• Shot over 62 days.

• The woman playing Pamela is Alan Arkin's wife Suzanne Arkin.

• There is a poster of deadpool on Mitch's wall, Ryan Reynolds plays the character in the movie deadpool

• Ryan Reynold's character Mitch expertly wields a samurai sword in the beginning of the movie. Reynolds acquired this skill for his role as Wade Wilson in Deadpool. Samurai swords are further seen with or referred to by the character Mitch throughout the movie.

• Leslie Mann used a body double when she walks to the bathroom (in slow motion) to defecate.

• In 2011, Ryan Reynolds went on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno to talk about his film, The Change-Up and naturally the conversation drifted toward his sex scene with Olivia Wilde. "So, in the scene, she's sitting there and I take her top off and the bra off, and she has those pasties on, but she's drawn these adorable little smiley faces on them," Reynolds said. "And I forget every line in the scene. Not just from this movie but from every other movie ever done... She takes my hands and puts them on her breasts. And I'm trying not to look at her like a 14-year-old boy that just won the lady lottery. I take my hands away and I look down at my hands and there's two frickin' smiley faces on them and I have no idea what to do. The scene is over now. And I reflexively, like an idiot, just put my hands right back on her breasts. And I think I'm doing it to cover them up, but I'm realizing now that it's a very fine line between chivalry and, you know, workplace sexual assault."

• Most of the female nudity is not real. Computer-generated breasts were used for Leslie Mann and Olivia Wilde.

• The second movie in two years (after 17 Again (2009)) in which Leslie Mann plays the wife of a man who has a big change with his body.

• Ryan Reynolds (Mitch), Jason Bateman (Dave), and Leslie Mann (Jamie) are supposed to have gone to school together since they were kids. In real life Ryan Reynolds is 8 years younger than Jason Bateman and 4 years younger than Leslie Mann.

Make a Post or Browse

Browse Celeb Feed

Recently added

© DiscussIMDB, All rights reserved. DiscussIMDB is not affiliated with IMDb